Seeking callers for my podcast / YouTube seriesSeeking callers for my podcast / YouTube series http://diane-elizabeth.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/fall-in-love-podcast-art_med.jpg 900 900 dianeelizabeth dianeelizabeth http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/44fcf37c8c509864544bc66cb25224a2?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- no comments
I’m very excited to get this started.
My goal is really quite simple. I want to have conversations with people who have a desire to be inspired and fall in love with life.
Over the last few years, I have spent countless hours researching spirituality, habit, higher consciousness, manifestation, and meditation. I started this process because I was looking for a way to overcome a self-sabotaging habit I started at the age of 12. My bad habit was picking at the imperfections on my skin (compulsively).
This simple goal of overcoming a habit exposed me to a whole new world of knowledge and I now see life as an amazing adventure.
I discovered that stress really doesn’t exist. Stress is simply the process of thinking stressful thoughts and I can choose not to think them!
I discovered that I have the ability to create anything I want in life. It all starts with a thought and an emotion.
I want to share this with the world and I feel like this podcast / YouTube series is a good place to start.
My philosophy in a nutshell:
- We are all divine beings – so much more than our physical bodies
- God is within us and all around us
- We are all connected
- We can create the life we want with our thoughts and emotions
- Consciousness and higher awareness are attained through calculated and consistent practice
- Once we know our ego, we can move beyond it
- We must trust ourselves and the wisdom that created us
- We are all worthy to receive blessings and abundance
- Unconditional love is the greatest power there is
- Patience is powerful
- Consciously practicing gratitude and generosity will change your life
I am currently seeking people who would like to share their perspective and experiences as it relates to inspiration, spirituality, and the daily grind. Some potential topics / idea starters:
- Overcoming a habit or addiction
- Dealing with stress or anxiety
- Creating a new career
- Getting out of a rut
- Creating prosperity
- Improving or attracting a relationship
This podcast is intended to be a place to share ideas and inspiration. It is not therapy – I’m not a therapist.
If you’d like to join the podcast, please complete the form below and I will reach out to you to discuss how your topic will align with the goals of my podcast.
The conversation will be hosted on Skype.
By completing the form below, you are authorizing Diane Elizabeth to use all of the audio / video / transcripts from the call for marketing purposes.
- Posted In: